Here's How Recurring Payments Work:
(electronic funds transfer) is the easiest way for you to pay your tuition fees over time. It's simple and secure.
How does it work?
Once you enroll in Auto Pay, your financial institution will automatically send us your payment from your bank account on the day it is due.
- There is no additional costs to you. The simple authorization form allows us to bill your financial institution or credit card on the due date.
- Your record of payment will be listed each month on your banking or credit card statement and you will receive a receipt as usual when the payment goes through.
- You can pay by credit card or check.
What about security?Payment is made by your financial institution only with your authorization. What's more: federal consumer safeguard regulations are even more stringent for Auto Pay than when you pay by check, which means Auto Pay is more secure than conventional checking.
How do I sign up?Read the AUTHORIZATION and check the check box below to agree to the terms.
How do I discountinue Auto Pay?Complete this form and check the appropriate box.
What do I need to do now?1. Sign this form to give us the authorization to automatically withdraw payments
2. Call or bring your credit card into the office so we can enter your card information into the system
3. Call or bring your checking account information into the office so we can input your checking and routing number into the system